1.JustBy makes every effort to protect the privacy of the customers using its service. This document defines how we care and protect the rights and the personal data. We are committed to providing you with relevant content on the Platform and we respect the privacy law.
2.We know that sharing your personal information with us is based on trust. We take it seriously and make best effort to respect your privacy when you visit our Platform and use our content. Please read this Statement carefully to understand our privacy practices.
3.The JustBy Platform and the content posted on it are owned and operated by “HERC” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.K. By visiting the Platform on a computer, phone, tablet or similar device, you accept the practices described below.
4.We run an online Platform which is a collection of information about non-standard and niche events, groups and institutions. It is a promotion of regions of Poland. Local cultural and artistic initiatives. Cultural tourism according to a chosen theme (e.g. dance, singing, theatre, workshops, performances, events).
We would like to kindly inform you that “HERC” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.K. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Chodkiewicza 3 lok. U1 (02-593 Warsaw), XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000417170 (hereinafter referred to as “HERC“) is the owner of the JustBy Platform and processes the following scope of your personal data: name, surname, phone number, e-mail address.
The use of the Platform does ot require registration by the User and does not require transmitting any personal data. We collect data only from people who agree to it, as part of the contact form placed on the Platform, which is used to send a proposal for a new interesting place/events, along with photos.
Administrator. “HERC” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.K. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Chodkiewicza 3 lok. U1 (02-593 Warsaw), XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000417170.
JustBy. An internet (online) platform operated by “HERC” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.K.
Platform. An internet (online) Platform operated under the name JustBy. The Platform is available at: https://www.justby.world
User. Any natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, that has granted legal capacity by separate provisions. The User may also be a natural person who does not have full legal capacity, under condition to obtain the consent of the legal representative to use the Platform or acts without such a representative, provided that the use of the Platform does not exceed the legal possibilities of its independent functioning in the scope of undertaken activities.
Rules. Regulations for the delivery of content and the provision of online services as part of the JustBy Platform.
GDPR. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing the personal data, on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Contact form [Add place]. The possibility for the Portal User to send a proposal for a new place/event via the contact form, along with the possibility of adding original photos of a given place/event.
1. The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: the Administrator) is “HERC” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.K. The Administrator can be contacted in writing by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Chodkiewicza 3 lok. U1, 02-593 Warsaw, or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in writing by traditional mail to the following address: Chodkiewicza 3 lok. U1, 02-593 Warsaw, or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. of the GDPR, i.e. based on your consent to the processing of personal data.
4. The processing of your personal data is carried out for the following purposes:
5. Granting your consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Administrator to achieve the objectives specified in point 4 above.
6. Your data will be processed no longer than it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and after that time it may be processed for the period of limitation of possible claims and for the duration of any public-law obligations incumbent on the Administrator, for example in order to prevent abuse and fraud, but not longer than for a period of 10 years, and also if we are requested by authorized state authorities, in particular organizational units of the prosecutor’s office, the Police, the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office), the President of the Competition and Consumer Protection Office, or the President of the Electronic Communications Office.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Chodkiewicza 3 lok. U1, 02-593 Warsaw or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We would also like to inform that the Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
We make every effort to ensure the security of your personal data. We use encrypted data transmission (SSL) when sending the contact form, which ensures the protection of your identifying data and significantly hinders the interception of access to your data by unauthorized systems or persons.
1. The Administrator may place profiled and targeted advertisements on the Platform.
2. Targeting is an indication of specific factors due to which it is possible to match the User to a group of other Users with similar preferences and general characteristics.
3. Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a person, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the effects of that person’s work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement.
4. The criteria according to which advertisements and content targeted at the User’s devices and browsers will appear on the Platform, are as follows:
5. In the context of submitted data, the Administrator adjusts individual Users to specific categories in order to match advertisements to the Platform and its individual content used by Users.
6. Received the Users information and data, as part of profiling and targeting, may be transferred to the Partners.
Articles on the Platform may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the User has visited the other website.
2. In case of any doubts to the content of this Policy, clarifications may be obtained by contacting us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or correspondence at the following address:
HERC CREATIVE LAB AGENCY
Chodkiewicza 3 / U1
Thank you for sharing with us your discovery, a new place or event. Please, leave key information, so that we can do the proper qualification. Let's discover Poland together.
Twoja propozycja właśnie trafiła na biurko naszej redakcji. Z wielką przyjemnością się z nią zapoznamy.
Odnotowaliśmy błąd zapisu. Spróbuj ponownie. Dziękujemy.